The following regulations complete and change (as far as referred to) the content of the concluded agreement between the customer (hereafter referred to as 'User') and the company where the SKI JUWEL season ticket was bought; except when subsequently otherwise stipulated, the contractual relationship between the User and the selling company is still based upon the content of the existing agreement.
2. Due to the restrictions and shutdown steps ordered by the government which the SKI JUWEL season ticket partners could not influence at any point, the (further) usage of the ticket was no longer possible after March 15, 2020.
4. By accepting this offer, the prolongation of the validity of the SKI JUWEL season ticket until August 2, 2020 is agreed upon. At the same time, the User disclaims any (alleged) claims due to or as a consequence of the interruption to use the SKI JUWEL season ticket after March 15, 2020 – e.g. claim for partial/proportional reimbursement of the purchase price.
5. The User confirms the acceptance of this offer and his waiver of any (alleged) reclamations with the first use of this present offer.
6. In case one regulation of this addition to the GTC is or will become void or inexecutable – completely or in parts –, this does not affect the legal validity of all other regulations. The parties to the contract will replace the void or inexecutable regulation with a regulation that correlates with the corresponding void or inexecutable regulation in terms of content and function as precisely as possible.
7. Changes and amendments to this contract need to be made in writing. This is also valid for a possible agreement to desist from the demand of the written form.
General terms and conditions (addition) - PDF
Validity of ski passes:
Ski passes are valid during the stated hours and dates of operation of each ski area - however, not longer than from the beginning of December to the middle of April. We reserve the right to suspend lift services and close pistes in the event of technical difficulties, storm and adverse weather conditions, lack of snow etc. We also reserve the right to ration or discontinue the sale of ski passes in the event of imminent overcrowding. A limited lift and piste service is to be expected in the early season. There will be no reimbursement in any of the above cases.
Expiry of validity:
Days which have not been used become invalid and cannot be reimbursed or credited.
Transferability and replacement:
Ski passes are not transferable. Replacement, deferral or extension of validity is not possible.
Refunding of ski passes due to an accident or injury:
There is no legal claim to a refund. Any reimbursement is a goodwill gesture only, made on the condition that the ski pass of the injured person is returned to our ticket office without delay and a local doctor’s note or a confirmation of treatment at a local hospital is provided as proof of injury. In no case will a refund be given for a one day pass. Our own calculation model for refunds applies. We reserve the right to refuse a refund without giving any reason.
Loss of ski passes/season tickets:
No refund will be given for lost or forgotten passes. The loss of a season ticket must be reported at one of our ticket offices.
Any misuse of a ski pass ie. use by another person will result not only in the confiscation of that ski pass without refund but also in a fine.
Conditions of carriage:
General terms of carriage of each lift are published on notice boards and are binding for all users.
The lift company is not liable for damages or injury caused to skiers by a third person. Gross negligence, reckless behaviour, disregard of barriers or other regulations may result in exclusion from the transport.
A free ski bus is available between the relevant local ski areas. There is no free ski bus between the ski regions. (There is a normal bus or train service. Please see www.oebb.at for timetables).
Special rates for small children:
Special rates and transportation conditions apply to children born in 2012 and younger.
The individual services that ticket users are entitled to are provided by independent companies. The ticket seller acts only as a representative of the other companies. To access the services or in cases of reclamation it is therefore necessary to contact the individual companies directly.
The general terms and agreements of the relevant lift companies apply. In principle the use of the lifts for night skiing and tobogganing evenings is not included in the price of a ski pass. An extra fee will be charged for evening trips.
Key Card deposit:
Ski passes for 3 and more days are generally printed on electronic Key Cards (contact-free usage) for which a deposit of € 2,00 will be charged, refundable on return of undamaged Key Cards. We regret that we cannot refund the deposit on older generation Key Cards due to technical development.
No deposit is charged for ski passes valid for up to 2.5 days and therefore no refund will be given.
Tickets are not transferable and need to be presented on request. A (retrospective) exchange as well as an extension or postponement of the period of validity is not possible. No refund can be claimed in particular in case of bad weather, risk of avalanche, unscheduled departure, interruption of operation, weather-related cessation of the operation of a single or all facilities, closure of pistes, etc. Apart from that our General Terms and Conditions of Business - according to the notice - are valid.
Version dated: December 2019